Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Proven Way Retreat & Carol Kent

I had the privilege of sharing about the Beautiful Faith movement in Dallas last week at the Proven Way ministries women's leaders retreat at Prestonwood. More importantly, I met so many women with wonderful stories that exemplified God's beautiful faith. I was encouraged that so many leaders wanted to reach out and pour into generation next and now. We had funny discussions on facebook (which at the retreat I suddenly became an expert on). I also made some great new friendships including that with Carol and Gene Kent. I was so inspired by Carol's testimony about her son's incarceration. I also started reading her book Becoming a Woman of Influence. I added some of Carol's youtube videos to our YouTube channel. - Larissa

No comments: